First let me say "Thank You" to my Mom for all of your help...I couldn't have done it without you! To my friends Esther and Nicole...thanks for the boxes & packing materials!
And finally, a special thanks to Janice & Michael for providing some household essentials AND especially for braving the Texas heat to mow and edge the yard!
Most of the big projects have been completed or are almost complete, so I moved almost everything in this weekend. Needless to say...I HATE moving. I forgot how tedious it is.
Sunday night was our first night at the new house and all of us were a little freaked out...no one got much sleep, but Monday night was better (though it could have been the sleeping pill)!
There are boxes triple stacked in the guestrooms but I've at least gotten the furniture set up the way I want it (I think) so I will download some photos tonight once I can locate the download cable for my camera. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment